nPress is a "port" of WordPress in asp.net Mvc (c#).
I like as many and many people around the world WordPress. It's a fantastic blog engine. The thing is, I'm not a php developper, and I really don't like the way WordPress have been programmed. But the facts are here, WordPress is good. So porting
something good to .net world can also be good !
- Fx 3.5 => Core framework
- ASP.NET MVC => Web framework
- NHibernate => ORM
- NHibernate.Linq => Integrated Query
- AutoFac=> Ioc
- NUnit => Unit test
- Must work with a existing WordPress DB
- Must work under Mono
- Must work with any DB (and xml)
- Must render the same design that Wordpress base site (same html/js)